Recent posts from companion blog on science in its social context
- Who can act? Critical assumptions at the foundations of statistical analysis
- On a scale from 0 to 10, how much better could your pain be managed? (revisited)
- Depicting simultaneously similarity, diversity, ancestry, and admixture?
- Two islands, three themes, parts 1 & 2, then four themes
- Decentered approach to infrastructure building in Science & Technology Studies
- Museum of Evolving Nature: A proposed PBL unit
- Bouncing off a current in philosophy of biology that wants to make claims about causal contributions
- What to do if a significant issue warrants more attention?
- The Social Construction of Life: Critical Thinking about Biology in Society
- 50 whys to look for genes: Pros and complications