- What should a syllabus consist of?
- Teaching lost voices to speak
- Living under constraints, less emphasis on death and dying
- Counterfactuals and critical thinking
- Critical Thinking, the stories in a new course
- What is a “platform”?
- Exposing lines of questioning but not following some of them
- How to read and prepare annotations and points for discussion on readings
- What is “something” for the Critical and Creative Thinking graduate Program?
- Why teach critical thinking even as an entry point?
4Rs academic_life action research activism administration assessment autobiography CCT collaboration collaborative exploration collegiality complexity computers constituency building creative thinking creativity critical thinking critical_thinking curiosity design dialogue dialogue process disConference education educational technology Elbow engagement evaluation facilitation feminism flexible engagement future ideal retrospective gender graduate teaching group_process interdisciplinarity internet intersecting processes ISHPSSB journey learning listening mentoring MOOC moocl NewSSC online open spaces Paley Parker Palmer participatory process PBL professional development reflection reflective practice reflective_practice relationships research respect revelation risk scaffold scaffolding Schwendener Sci&TechStudies(STS) social change social media studio support teaching transdisciplinarity unruly_complexity wiki workshop writing