- Diagramming Intersecting Processes (a 30-minute guest activity for a class on graphic organizers)
- Science for the People, the 1970s and today, then and now
- On coming to have Big Ideas
- To meta-MOOC or not?
- What leads us to change our teaching so it departs from how we were taught?
- Research for Writing, Writing for Research: A workshop
- Think, listen, share on our learning process in the 2014 Learning Creative Learning MOOC
- Half-time lectureship in Critical & Creative Thinking–Please spread the word
- A Slow MOOC Movement
- Support for learning: A shift of emphasis can simplify the technology needed
4Rs academic_life action research activism administration autobiography cardstorming collaboration collaborative exploration collegiality complexity computers constituency building creative thinking creativity critical thinking critical_thinking daily writing design dialogue dialogue process disConference diversity education educational technology engagement evaluation facilitation flexible engagement freewriting future ideal retrospective graduate teaching group_process interdisciplinarity internet intersecting processes ISHPSSB journey learning listening Makiguchi mapping MOOC NewSSC open spaces ORID Paley Parker Palmer participatory process PBL pedagogy processes professional development reengagement reflection reflective practice reflective_practice relationships research respect revelation risk scaffolding Schwendener Sci&TechStudies(STS) service social media support teaching transdisciplinarity unruly_complexity virtual spaces wiki workshop writing